Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My first real personal blog










As I have recently embarked on a new professional journey, my vision has opened to so many online tools, never previously known to me. It is new and exciting. I am thrilled to share parts of who I am and what makes me happy. These include, but are not limited to my family, my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, my love, testimony and relationship with God and His Son Jesus Christ, my hobbies, friendships and my professional interests.








My Family:



I met my wife Heather Armstrong, while attending UVSC in Orem, UT We had a whirlwind courtship and were engaged in two months. We were married and "sealed" an ordinance performed in a Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, whereby you are bound together for eternity not mortality, in 2000.


We lived in Elk Ridge, Ut before moving to Southern California. We loved our experience there, but felt it time to move home to Utah. We miss living in the mission field but have enjoyed the last three years in Alpine.


While in California, we had our first Child Brigham. He has been nothing but light to us. His middle name, honors a young man who saved my life in California, Aaron Rucker. Brigham is now almost 4 and is a daily joy.


Chanel, our Daughter is 16 months and full of spunk and fun. We are so lucky to have these two beautiful children. We even have the golden retriever, almost something out of a Rockwell painting. They are the center of our universe.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home