Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Race day with the Family


In wanting to have at least one unique family tradition, we have become a racing family. We started with Briggs when he was 1 by taking him to his first motorcycle race. He was good luck, as we watched Nicky Hayden win the Moto Gp race on his home track in Monterrey, CA.


We are very grateful to Larry Miller, for providing such an amazing venue to participate in Motor sports, here in Utah. Utahn's have no idea what we have in our own back yard.


For the past two years, Briggs and I have attended the motorcycle and Le Man's series race events. We were excited to have Mom and Nelly with us this time. The experience only seems to get better. We have always been treated well by the drivers and or riders and their teams. It is a family event that I would recommend to anyone.


We may find ourselves watching Brig or Nelly drive one of these amazing machines. This would be an especially proud day for Dad.
I will be working at Miller Motor Sports Park, on their medical staff for the upcoming World Super Bike races. I am excited and looking forward to it. I will either be assigned to an ambulance, or I will be in a side by side emergency UTV, somewhere on the track. Preferring Motorcycle racing to auto racing, I feel like I need to be pinched to be sure I am awake.
It am excited to add the next racing post so soon after this one. Stay tuned as we are only two weeks away. See you at the track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home