Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hobby, Love or Passion?



I consider Motorcycling to be a hobby, but some would argue that it is more than that for me. I remember early on in childhood, wanting and wishing for a bike. Not one that didn't make any noise or only went as fast as you could peddle, no, I wanted one with a motor that made noise and went fast.
With a Father who made his career out of giving tickets to people who go fast, the idea of me having a motorcycle was merely a dream that I would have to wait to realize. I am now on my sixth bike. I did respect my parents wishes and waited until I was out of the house to own one.
I am currently riding a Honda VFR Interceptor. It is now ranked as my favorite bike that I have owned or ridden. A great all around scooter. I will highlight on my blog some trips and rides that I have been on and will highlight some future trips as well. If you ride drop me a note.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home